Hey,
Did you get my email last week? I sent it with like 5 seconds left on my time so I wasn't sure if it went or not..
We got our new Korean Elders and Sisters this week. They are way cool and it’s been fun to have them all here. It seems like forever ago that I got here! I'm still lovin’ it though.
We had 6 awesome talks on Fast Sunday for our Mission Conference and the Sunday night devotional. This Sunday I'm teaching the lesson on ‘Knowledge’ in our district meeting. I always take lots of notes at the devotionals and it comes in handy when I have to give talks or lessons. I'm excited to get the recording from you! It'll be good to hear from everybody!
Everything has been going good here. Last Saturday at the TRC we got to teach a guy that was really an investigator. He was a Buddhist guy from Korea that was here working. His wife and two kids are still in Korea. We spent a lot of time teaching him about God and eternal families. We taught him how to pray and he took notes and said the prayer at the end of the lesson. We gave him a commitment to pray that night to see if Heavenly Father was there. It was a cool experience, especially when I shared my testimony about Heavenly Father at the end of the lesson. This Saturday we are teaching the Plan of Salvation and the Word of Wisdom for the first time and so there’s a lot of new vocabulary I've got to get down.
Sounds like you’re having fun with all the nieces and nephews! I miss hanging out with all of you! Have you been able to drive my truck once in a while? Or will it even start? Ha ha
Anyhow....that’s about all the new stuff that’s been going on. Tell me if you want to know about anything else.
I love you,
Elder Lufkin
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment