Hey! How's work? I hope you get this before you head home...I'm doing a hundred!
As to your questions:
My favorite scriptures are Alma: 48:17 about Captain Moroni and Alma 26:27-30 about missionary work.
Favorite hymn Spirit of God, and Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (this one isn't actually in the hymn book anymore)
Anyways...The TRC went well Saturday. We taught a R.M. from Korea about the Plan of Salvation. We do need to work on a couple things for next week though. For our task, we explained to him that the ward mission leader couldn't be there because he was sick and had a cold, but we bought him some drugs. We also shared a personal experience. I told him about how paying tithing has blessed me with financial and spiritual blessings. That worked out quite well because we had to commit him to keep the Law of Tithing during the lesson.
Sorry I took so long on that recording. I recorded on it today so I'll mail it tomorrow for sure.
Thanks for all the goodies and stuff that you sent! I love you!
Elder Lufkin
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment