Tuesday, March 24, 2009

03.24.2009

8:30 AM
We take off Monday morning! Pretty exciting!
We leave Monday morning at 9:45AM. We fly to LA then to Seoul. It is about a 2 hour flight to LA then a 12 hour flight to Seoul. I can call you from the airport when I'm leaving. If I call you from LA it would be about 12 noon your time. Would that work for you? I'll buy a calling card here at the book store. And should I call your cell phone?
There is one other thing that I need.. Could you mail my Leatherman Wave? It was on my tool bag in the back of James pickup when I left. I'd really appreciate it!
I'm about half way through Joseph Lee Robinson journal. I'll finish it and mail it before I go. It’s interesting and fun to read.
Thanks for the last letter. Sounds like you are having fun! Is the snow all melted then? It’s all gone here but we've had some cold days lately-kind of depressing weather. Well I'll log back on here probably around 3-3:30. Shoot me an email if you can and then I'll send you another one back. I've still got 12 min of email time! Thanks!
Love
Jess

6:00 PM
We get into the LA airport at 11:45 Idaho time so it will probably be around 12:30 Idaho time when I call. That would be sweet if they (James and Jacob) could be there when I call you. If they're not, I'll probably call them on their cell phones too. I was planning to call your cell so let me know if I should call you somewhere else. Thanks again you’re awesome! I got 3 min left so write me back when you get this! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment