Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ELDER LUFKIN ARRIVED IN SEOUL, KOREA !











Hey I'm here! Sorry I couldn't call you from LA. We barely got to our flight on time so we had to get right on the plane. It took longer than we thought because we had to go to another terminal and we helped this old lady get to her flight. She latched onto my arm and we walked like .0001 mph the whole way so it took a while. Ha! The flight was good. We slept at the mission home last night and today we all ate breakfast together and are taking care of paperwork, interviews, bank stuff, and training. I'll know who my companion is tomorrow and we will go to our area. Tomorrow is P-day so I'll have more time to e-mail. I'll email you again tomorrow and give some more details. Love ya!
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment