New Area-New Companion
So now I'm in my new area called yeongdeungpo? With my new companion, Elder Lambert. We had a great week last week and met and called a lot of people that should become new investigators. Our goal is to find 6 this week! My companion is really diligent and really good to work with. He tries really hard to participate in everything. He's from Mesa, Arizona, and he has most of the same hobbies as me. We play basketball with our bishopric here twice a week in the mornings. Our members here are awesome! I already know a couple of them. They help us teach a lot and invite us over for dinner on Sunday! I'm really happy with my area. We want to baptize 3 people here this transfer. Oh and our ward mission leader! He's the best! I heard that he was really stubborn and hard to work with but we really like him. His name is Kim dong oo. He’s got a strong personality but he's really diligent. I asked him about an English class banner two days ago and he's getting it made right now and called to let us know. He also told us to invite at least 2 investigators to his house for the Chinese New Year. We also have a really sharp bishop. He's an American named Collin Clark. We’re working with him to get 100% home teaching. We plan to get to know the less actives and then bring their home teachers with us to fellowship them. There are two other elders in this area too. We live together and it's really fun. Have a good week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin
No comments:
Post a Comment