Hey Family,
I can't believe I'm already emailing you again..It seems like I just did yesterday! Things here are going good. Early last week we met a guy on the street that was on his way to play some new computer game at a PC room and he met us again last night at the church and said he'll start reading the Book of Mormon. We're meeting another girl name Jo Yoon Suh that is doing pretty well. She came to church a few times last year and has some friends in the ward already. We hope to set a baptismal date with her pretty soon.
Next transfer there are a lot of new missionaries coming in so there will be 7 new areas opening up in the mission. President said he's going to have me start a new area with a new missionary for my last transfer. I'm pretty excited for that!
Love,
Elder Lufkin
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Looking forward to next transfer-new area- new companion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment