Sunday, November 28, 2010

"I'm not blown up yet!‏"

That's pretty crazy about North Korea! A missionary called the day it happened and said a member told him that North Korea was invading! So I called President Lee to see what was up but he said there wasn't anything to worry about. I haven't heard too much about it since then. We're kind of in our own little world and it didn't really affect our mission very much. I really hope all the members here remember the promise from President Hinckley and attend the temple often! I'm not too worried about it though.
Thanksgiving was really nice. We went to a families’ house that is in the military and they had 4 other families over too. It almost tasted as good as our families’ Thanksgiving dinner!
Work in our area is going really well. Last week we picked up a family that lives next to our senior missionaries as investigators, and also met a guy on the street that became a new investigator. It's been hard only having about half the time to work in our area as a regular missionary, but we're still seeing lots of miracles and having a good time.
I gotta go get a hair cut now and wash and service the car and clean our nasty house!
Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment