Hey Family!
We had another good week here in Han Gook!
We have been finding a lot of new investigators lately and are helping them to progress. Kim Myeong Sae is planning to get baptized on the 25th (yes! Christmas day).
He's doing really well, but we haven't had too much time to meet with him. He always shows up for church though! Among the new investigators we met are the office couple's next door neighbors who we visited with the couple missionaries and asked if they wanted to meet. Also there's a guy that we met on the street who goes to the "Unification Church" which is a really extreme Korean church. We also met a guy on the street named Go Suk Ir. He's a college student and is progressing really well right now.
My companion and I are doing awesome. It's nice to work with him because he's so diligent and is really obedient.
I heard that I'll be able to extend my mission one more transfer (a month and a half) so I'll be going home in March! That will give me about a month before school starts. I'm really glad. I'm excited to go home, but it would feel too early to go in February.
Well, have a great week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment