Lunch with the Zone Leader
"The front of our house. In the background you can see our neighbors Buddhist temple thing"
Hey Family!
It's getting cold here! I've got my scarf and gloves back out again. We had a good week last week. Kim Myeong Sae is doing great and is planning to get baptized before the end of the year. He has to sacrifice a little bit though because the job that he is doing right now is tied in a lot with Buddhist stuff, so he feels like he needs to quit before he gets baptized. It's been pretty cool to see his conversion. He really already has a strong testimony that this church is Christ's church. It was only like 5 months ago that he thought Christianity was just some made up story from people, but he has changed a lot...especially through reading the Book of Mormon and praying daily and attending conference. He said he'll try to introduce some friends to us too.
On the 24th of this month were having a Christmas conference! Right now Elder Lee and I are getting ready for that and for transfers and the new missionaries that will be coming next week.
Everything here is going good!
I love you,
Elder Lufkin
PS Here's a scripture I read this morning that I really liked: Jacob 6:5



No comments:
Post a Comment