Monday, December 27, 2010

Mission Christmas Conference and Christmas Parties

Hey Family!
I sure had a good Christmas! It was really nice being able to call home, too. Last week we had our Mission Christmas Conference on the 23rd, the Sam Cheong Ward Christmas party on the 24th, and then on Christmas Day we just had our zone all come to the mission office right by our house and we ate together and played games. It was a really fun and really busy week. Now I'm looking forward to just having a normal schedule and being able to focus on our investigators better.
We've picked up some really good new investigators lately. One lady named Song Young Mi called the sign by our church to meet with us. She wants to learn English and learn about the gospel with us. I guess she actually attended a baptismal service at our church in Australia a couple years ago and she said she felt a warm feeling and she received a good impression from our members. Also, the other night, I saw an old Investigator Progress Record in our area book and I called the first name on it and a girl answered and wanted to start meeting missionaries again. Her name is Jo Yoon Suh. She came to church on Sunday and we're meeting her again tonight.
Today we took some furniture and other house stuff to a couple of sister missionaries and moved some stuff out of their old house. Fun day! Ha ha. Well, now we're going to eat dinner. Have a good week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment