Hey, I got a new companion today! His name is Elder Chung Daunnara and he's Korean! He's way cool and has only been serving for about 4 1/2 months. I'm excited to learn some Korean from him.
After we met up this morning we helped some sister missionaries move into their new house and then came home and unpacked and everything. We still haven't moved to our new apartment yet, maybe next p day we'll be able to.
(Our investigator) had his baptism interview on Tuesday and the zone leader said he's one of the best people he's ever interviewed. He told the Zone Leader during his interview that he was planning to not meet us anymore after we told him {about) the WOW because he felt really pressured about it. But, he said he thought about Elder Tenney and I and he decided he wanted to keep the WOW. I didn't know that til recently, but I prayed for him a lot after the WOW lesson and I felt like that helped him to make the right choice.
We have been getting a lot of calls from people who want to learn English lately, so hopefully we can find some good people from that. Thanks for the pics.
I love you.
Elder Lufkin



No comments:
Post a Comment