Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We went bowling today with all the other missionaries in our zone and just got back. It was pretty fun. I got a 154! I'm kinda tired because we started waking up at 5:30 this week to get another hour of personal study. It's been really nice, but I'm not quite used to it yet. Our investigators are doing awesome. They (Ernie and Wilson) are both coming to church again this week and afterwards we're going to a baptismal service at another ward. Wilson brings his 5 year old son to church with him too! He went to primary last week and said he liked it. We haven't been able to meet (Wilson’s wife) yet, but we sent some cookies home with him to bribe her. Ha ha . Ee Sung Jeen passed the sacrament last Sunday with a white shirt and tie! It's been a good week. I started reading D+C this week and I’m in chapter 8. Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment