Hey, I got the valentines package! It was way good. I got Lana's yesterday too so we've been eating well lately!
We had a good baptismal service on Sunday. Our ward mission leader, Beck Yong Sheer planned out the whole baptism service and Ee Sung Jeen asked him to baptize him. He sang a song with our bishop and the bishop’s wife that was really good. Elder Chung and I have been doing good. He's fun to work with and is pretty smart about missionary work. We've found a lot of new people this week that called us for English and from proselyting on the street. We couldn't get the last apartment because they didn't want LDS missionaries living there, but we found another one that we'll probably move into in about a month.
Thanks for the news. Have a good week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment