Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey, sorry last week the library shut off the internet before I could send my email. We found a new apartment that is a lot better than the one we're in now. The church is taking care of all the details, but we should be able to move pretty soon.
I've had a good couple of weeks. We met (our investigator)last Thursday. He said he'd come to church, but didn't answer his phone Friday or Saturday so we were pretty worried. We prayed for him a lot though and when I called him Sunday morning he was on his way to church. He told me he'd had a hard couple of days because of our lesson on Thursday (Word of Wisdom lesson). He had a good time at church though and Sunday night he texted us and said it was really good to see us. He's doing well now. Our ward was really good to him, especially our ward mission leader. The weather here is getting warmer lately. I don't have to wear my overcoat anymore. I've got down all 100 of the scripture masteries from the standard works! Thanks for the email every week. Elder Tenney has 14 people in his family, but only hears from his family every 3 or 4 weeks so I appreciate it. Have a good week! I love you!
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment