Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey, things are going killer in Man Su. We met Ee Sung Jeen on the street about a week ago and he just seems really prepared. We asked him last time if he would be baptized if he came to know that our church was true and he was like, "Yeah, of course." Pak Young Gook…has come to church every week that we've been meeting him and our ward does really well with fellowshipping him. Yesterday, I went on splits with our Zone Leaders and it was really nice. I learned some good stuff on how to work with our members and we saw a lot of miracles in the Zone leader’s area. The weather is still pretty cold here, but things are going really good. The lease is up on our apartment and we have to find a new one so we are going to look at one today. Our members will help us to find it. Have a good week. I love ya!
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment