This is Ho Ju Suk. Elder Houston baptized him last Saturday. It was a really good service. He is an awesome member! He remembers everything we teach him and tries to live it. I'm excited to start teaching other new investigators with him.
Today we're going to eat lunch with Sheen Een Jay and teach him about the word of wisdom. (He's the 19 year old that lived in Salt Lake City for a year) He is doing well and he believes the church is true, but he's worried it will cause problems with his family if he's baptized.
Thanks for the letters. I got two of your letters yesterday at our combined district meeting. It’s good to hear what’s going on at home. I also got a Pearl of Great Price Study Manual. It is way interesting! It explains a lot of deep doctrine topics that I've been wondering about.
I'm going to mail you some pictures today. I sent you a letter last week so it should get there pretty soon.
It is getting way hot and humid here. I sweat a lot more here than I ever did at home! I'm thinking about buying a suit here. They have some that are almost see through because they're so thin and they're only like 50 bucks. There are sweet ties here for way cheap too. I got two for 7 bucks at a market.
We just got soaked on the way to this library! It started pouring all of the sudden and we didn't have umbrellas. I don't know how we'll get back home... ha.
Talk to ya next week.
Love, Elder Lufkin



No comments:
Post a Comment