Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Keep the Commandments

Today was the end of the transfer, but Elder Houston and I are staying in the same area. I'm glad.
We’ve had a good week. We have a couple new investigators who are doing well. Ho Ju Suk is getting baptized on Saturday. I'm way excited for him. We've been meeting with him every day this week. He said he feels happier now that he is following all of the commandments. That reminds me of Mosiah 2:41.
Last week Ee Dong He said he wouldn't be able to come to church for a couple months because he is too busy studying for his tests. We talked about it and told him how much happier he'd be and that he will do better in school if he follows that commandment. That night he called me up and said he decided he would come to church every week. I was pretty happy. We've got to be good friends and he comes with us to teach sometimes when we meet people his age. He talks to us about pretty much everything. The other night he was like, "I gotta admit it, you guys are my (good) friends." He referred his best friend to us and he is doing pretty well too.

I get your letters about once every 3 weeks. We only get mail when we go to big combined district meetings and stuff. It’s always good to get letters!
Well that’s about it. Thanks for the e mail. I love you!
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment