Tuesday, February 3, 2009

02.03.2009

Dear Mom,
Hey! How’s everything going? That’s cool you've got a good new boss. And thanks for taking care of my insurance stuff. I had a good week. We got some native Koreans here for about three weeks that will go back to Korea Missions when they're done. They are all way nice and speak English pretty well, so we can ask them lots of questions. That’s pretty helpful. I started using flash cards over the last couple of weeks and it works well to learn vocabulary. I've been able to get about 8 words or so a day. I know a couple of Elders from our Stake-Elder Ryker Morris and Elder Danny Crandel that are going to English missions and they're just about to leave. It seems like I just got here!
Bree told me Jake and James are starting to work out at the gym, so I guess I better too. We have gym 5 days a week and I usually just play volleyball or basketball, but I might as well be working out too. So the Steelers won? I didn’t even think about the Super Bowl until a speaker on Sunday brought it up. Ha! Anything big happening since we got a new president? I heard there have been a couple things that have changed lately like abortion policies.
So we had some good speakers on Sunday. They were from the MTC presidency and one branch president. They had really good stories about missionaries from when they were branch presidents. It was really motivating. The Tuesday meeting is always awesome too- that’s tonight. Well I hope everything is going well for you. I miss you! I love you!
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment