Hey! It was good to hear from you and thanks for the cookies! My roomies liked them too! It's been a good week. Saturday we got to introduce ourselves and bear our testimonies to 3 people, 5 minutes per person, in Korean. We also got to teach a 35 minute lesson to a pretend investigator in English. It went pretty good. The girl had to correct our Korean a little bit, but it was fun. We could really feel the spirit in the room during the lesson, especially when telling about the first vision. We had a good talk for the devotional on Sunday from Brother Allen. He's the Church mission manager. He shared an awesome scripture in Alma 26:27-30 about missionary work. Oh and before his talk we sang "The Army of Helaman."That was awesome because there were 1800 missionaries in there all singing. We changed the words to "we are now the Lords missionaries to bring the world His truth." Today is P-day and we have another devotional tonight. The Tuesday devotional is usually with a General Authority. I'll let you know who talks... We got to go to the temple again today and ate breakfast there too. It was gooood! Thanks for sending that shirt too. It’s pretty comfy-I'm wearing it right now. Well that’s about it. Most days are just language and gospel study. Fun stuff! I think I'm good on clothes and everything, I'll probably end up sending a few things home before I leave for Korea. I'll talk to you later. I love you!
Elder Lufkin
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment