Hey how's it going? MTC is awesome! Everything is going good so far here. My companion is Elder Pearson and we also room with Elder Kwak and Elder Hatfield. They're all fun to be around and they are obedient to the rules, too, so that’s good. Elder Pearson is from North Carolina and he had like 1 other Mormon in his whole high school. It was kind of culture shock for him to come to Salt Lake! ha… Korean's hard, but it’s coming along ok. We are mostly focusing on Praying, Testifying, and Introducing in Korean so far. For gospel study we are learning to teach the restoration. I really like both of my teachers, Brother Wells and Sister Perkins. They are both RM's from Korean missions. Sunday was awesome! We had some way good talks and it wasn't as stressful as a normal day. We have gym 5 days a week now and that’s nice to get out of the class room for a while. Today was P-day so we went to the Provo Temple at the 7:40 session and did laundry and studied and we've got a meeting and a devotional tonight. It's nice to get out of a suit for a while! The days do seem pretty long because we cram all that we can in between 6 AM and 10:30 PM. It makes a pretty productive day to have everything all planned out.
That was a fun trip coming down with everybody! We took a few pictures by the temple that I'll mail you next p-day. I got pretty lucky with the elders I live with. I love how the spirit is so strong here! Going on a mission was a good choice! Talk to you next week, I love you!
Elder Lufkin
Send this to family too if you would...thanks
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment