Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kim Suk Min's Baptism



Hey, I'm gonna call on 9 am Monday morning so it should be 6 pm (Sunday)in Idaho right? I had a member download conference for me and we've already listened to it all a second time. I really liked Elder Oaks talk on the Priesthood and of course Elder Holland’s talk was awesome.
We had a great week. Kim Suk Min got baptized on Sunday and he'll get confirmed this week. He was really scared to get into the water the first time I guess, but everything went really smooth on Sunday. We played baseball with him and his mom and brother and his dad last night. His dad also told his mom that its good they are going to church…. The dads name is Kim Jang ill which is really close to Kim Jung ill, who is the leader of North Korea, so I have to be careful! We’re going to ask her to invite him to church this week. They kept everything secret in the past because he doesn’t like religion, but I think he can see that its good for his family. Yesterday was zone conference and it was way good. We've also got a conference with Elder D. Todd Christofferson on the 17th. He is going to meet with both missions because of the consolidation.
Well, I'll talk to you on Monday!
Love you,
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment