Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Elder Turley, Elder Lufkin - Temple Day


Family Home Evening Activity

Hey, It was good to talk to ya! I attached a couple pics. One is from our trip to the temple this morning and the other is an activity that we did at family home evening when I went on exchanges to the Seoul Mission on Monday. It was pretty cool to see how they do things over there. The Elder that I worked with was Elder Wade and he was a super good missionary. He was really good at teaching by the spirit. They are adopting some of the things to their mission that we have here so that the consolidation will go more smoothly like the street contacting guidelines, Standards of Excellence, and some other things. It was a really good day and we saw a lot of success.
Last Sunday Kim Suk Min couldn’t come to church cause they were out of town visiting their ancestors graves. He'll get confirmed this week though. Their family is doing really well.
We set a baptismal date with a 26 year old guy named Jason for the 23rd last week. We are only able to meet on Saturdays and Sundays, but he is progressing well.
I'm doing good. I've kinda got some allergies but not too bad. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment