I've had an awesome week. I've been kinda sick lately with a sore throat and stuff so I couldn't talk very good for a couple days, but I'm good now. I just went on exchanges with the President's Assistant Elder Folsom and had an awesome two days. We were able to find some good new people in their area that want to learn about the gospel and we had a really good time. The other Assistant, Elder Yu, came to our area with my companion, Elder Turley and they saw a lot of success too. They met some people who want us to teach their kids English and about the gospel. Elder Turley goes home next week! I'm anxious to see who my new comp. will be.
Elder Christofferson came on Monday and we got to hear from him! He talked a lot about how important it is to use the B of M in conversion. He said it's the "sickle" that we're supposed thrust in with all our might in D+C 4 and that we need to "insist that our investigators read it." He also gave some time for questions at the end and as he was answering a question about obedience he said,"remember that it is Christ's perfect obedience that makes him one with Heavenly Father."
I got the new conference on my translator from a member and we listen to it a lot. Anyhew, have a good week!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment