Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A funny thing about the new Coke rule is that this Elder in our zone had just bought a big bottle of Pepsi right before the conference and had it sitting in the fridge, but then he (didn’t want to) drink it. He didn't really want to throw it away because it was brand new so he had just left it there, but then Elder Turley went on exchanges in his area yesterday and dumped it down the drain!
I worked with Elder Peterson in our area yesterday during the exchange. We had a way good day. We were especially focusing on opening up the BoM in teaching situations to explain what it is and to answer other questions with it. We met Kim Suk Min last night. He's getting baptized on Sunday. He was too scared when his mom and bro were baptized before, but he wants to now and doesn't seem too scared about it. Oh and last week was stake conference and we got a new Stake President so the 70 member of the Asia north area, Elder Stephenson came to it. He gave a way good talk about how his son referred his friend and that friend got baptized and is now about to leave on a mission. Ernie was there showing people where to sit with the other priesthood holders in Man Su ward. He's doing way good. Today we’re going to meet up with Elder Houston for a little bit cause he's working with a missionary in our zone for a while. He's an AP this transfer and then he goes home with Elder Turley. I got an e mail from Elder Rigby today. He's doing great and broke up with his girlfriend that he wrote for two years! I'm glad I don't have one!
Thanks for the future suit! Maybe I'll look around a little bit today. That'll be way nice.
Well have a good week. I love you,
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment