Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Responsibilities-New Companion

Hey! Conference was awesome! I can't believe it’s my 3rd Conference in Korea. Ernie watched all of conference in English with us missionaries and a girl he's friends with came to one session. Ee Sung Jeen also came to one session. 3 of our investigators were also able to come to one session on Saturday. They all really liked it. There were a lot of talks that I really liked.

I got transferred this morning. President wants me to be a zone leader in the zone that I've been serving in. I was really surprised when he called me. I've had some really good zone leaders so I feel pretty insufficient, but I've got a really good companion. The area is called Yun Su that we work in and its bordering my old one. My new companion is Elder Turley. He's from Logan, Utah and this is his last transfer. He actually came into Korea at the same time as my trainer Elder Houston. It sounds like the ward and area here are awesome. I'm excited to get fresh start in a new area. Back in my old area we had one investigator named Gwon Young Ay that was doing really well. She came to conference for one session and we talked to her about baptism a lot last night during the Plan of Salvation. She said she'll get baptized if she feels that its right. We gave her some good chapters from the BOM about baptism to read. I think she'll feel it's right when she reads and prays about it.

Everything is turning green and all the flowers on the trees and stuff are blossoming here so it looks pretty cool. The weather is pretty nice too.

Anyways, have fun at the temple and have a good week!! Love, Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment