





So Ernie got baptized last Saturday and got the gift of the HG on Sunday and also got the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday. Ee Sung Jeen blessed the sacrament last Sunday, too! They're both doing really well and those two and two of our investigators will come to conference with us either on Saturday or Sunday. I'm way excited for conference! I wanted to down load it today, so we could listen to it at home, but it’s not on the church website for downloading yet.
I don't have much time today, but things are going well here. We have a new investigator- a woman named Gwon Young Ay that is doing really well and will come to conference with us on Saturday! Today I'm going to the zoo with Elder Rigby because it’s his last week.
Hey, I actually ended up getting more time to e-mail! I guess we're not going to the zoo because it's too far, but that’s alright. Jake told me that I have to sign up for school by October to be able to go right when I get home. I was wondering if you could figure out for me what I need to fill out and get done to be able to go. I want to go to school ASAP when I get home.
Love,
Elder Lufkin



No comments:
Post a Comment