Thanks for sending the package for me. I haven't got it yet but I probably will at Zone Conference next week. About the Korean recipes, I wouldn't worry about it, I like the food you cook a lot better than Korean food. Ha!
Anyway, we've had a killer week. We've been finding a lot of new investigators and we got a few really good referrals last week. This transfer we've been doing a big variety of things each day and it makes it a lot funner. You get pretty worn out if you just do one thing for like 3 hours. Some of the things we've been doing are: bringing people into the church to teach them, playing basketball with school kids then teaching them, passing out stacks of English flyers at subway stations, setting up a church poster board advertisement thing and sitting people down to teach them, visiting less actives and members.
It's been a really fun transfer. Elder Rigby and I get along really well and he's really motivating.
I got your two letters and the cookie recipes. Thanks. I'll send you one back on P day.
Have a good week! I love you,
Elder Lufkin
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment