It's been an awesome day and a really good week too. This transfer we've been doing English class and it is been going pretty good. On Monday we did a ‘finding activity’ on the street for people with English interests with the other 2 elders in our district. We set up a big tent and gave lemonade to people and gave out stuff about the Church, BOM, and English class. We already have 2 new investigators from that. We might start doing this activity once a week because it worked really well. It is a little expensive though.
Could you forward my emails to Dad and brothers and sisters? I'd appreciate it because I don't really have enough time to email everyone. So how’s the yard and grass outside the fence treating ya? How have you been watering the lawn?
Anyway, have an awesome week! I love you.
Elder Lufkin
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment