We had a really busy day today so I don't have much time to write! We went to a meat buffet with some members then they took us to Coldstone for ice cream! It was pretty fun, then we went home and cleaned our house.
Elder Kim and I are doing well. It's a lot different working with a Korean, but I'm learning a lot and it's nice to have a companion who understands everything. We've been really busy with office work from President Lee so we haven't had as much time in our area as we'd like, but it's been fun and we've still seen a lot of blessings as we've been out working and teaching people.
General Conference was awesome on Saturday and Sunday! I just downloaded it so I can listen to it again during meals! We had an investigator named Kim Myeong Say come to conference with us on Sunday. He loved it. He has actually read the whole Book of Mormon.
Thanks for all your emails and salang (love)!
Love,
Elder Lufkin
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment