Sunday, September 5, 2010

Standards of Excellence

We had such a good week! It started out pretty bad because pretty much all of our investigators but 1 or 2 dropped and we had no appointments really planned out during the week. But...we saw some miracles in finding and met a new family that we are going to start teaching and we also met this kid named Jin who is 21 and wants to learn about our church.
Sister Ee Me Oak, who was planning to get baptized next week was one of the ones who dropped. Hopefully later on she'll change her heart.
Ee Gyeong Bok is a grandma that really likes learning English from us and really enjoys having some friends. She is reading the book of Mormon and comes to church every week as long as we pick her up. She's not ready to get baptized yet though.
The rest of our zone did really awesome last week too. Last week our zone's stats averaged above what is called the "standards of excellence" which means everybody worked really hard and saw a lot of success. It's the first time I've heard of an entire zone doing that so Elder Heyrend and I were pretty stoked!
I gotta go buy a soccer jersey now for our mission soccer competition in a couple weeks. I love all you guys!
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment