Hey family,
It's been a good week here in Shin Dang! Yesterday at church Eem Sam Nyae got the gift of the Holy Ghost and her and her son already have tons of friends at church. Our investigator named Ee Gyung Bok also came to church yesterday for the first time! She's like 63 and doesn't have many friends and was never married so she enjoys meeting a lot and we help her learn English too. She doesn't want to be baptized yet because she feels like she got forgiveness from the father at her catholic church. Max from Uganda is doing great and his baptismal interview is today then he'll be baptized this Sunday. He has a really strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and wants to follow Christ so as we taught him commandments like The Word of Wisdom and The Law of Chastity he wanted to keep them even though it will be a little bit of a sacrifice for him.
Elder Wade is off to Utah this week and I will get a new companion on Wednesday. He has been really good to work with and has helped me round off some of my not so good personality traits. I think our whole zone will have a sweet new transfer.
I hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin
PS Am I looking skinny?



No comments:
Post a Comment