Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KSWM Last Temple Day Before Consolidation


KSWM at Seoul Temple

Hey Family!
I've had a great week! Yoon Byeong Shik was baptized on Sunday and it was a great service. Now we're trying to help him and the other members establish a good relationship!
I got to go on exchanges with a zone leader from the Seoul Mission last week too and he was actually in the MTC with me. It was pretty fun and I learned some good new ideas for finding people to teach from him like putting English ads in the paper and some other stuff. Yesterday, Yoon Byeong Shik, took us to the Korean War museum that is in our area. There was some pretty cool stuff to look at and I learned a little more about the Korean War. Koreans are still really thankful to America for helping them out. Today I got to go to the temple which was really nice and afterwards we went to a Korean public bathhouse! It was awesome! There were hot and warm and cold pools and different types of saunas that you could sit in. I hope you're all doing well! I love you,
Elder Lufkin

Elder Chung and Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment