Dear Family,
Hey how are ya? Thanks for your e mails! I had a great week. Yoon Byeong Shik got baptized last Sunday and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost yesterday! He's got a really good fellowshipper at church who is the Elder's Quorum President. He really enjoys the lessons in Gospel Principles Class and in Elder's Quorum.
The consolidation is only 8 days away now! It seems pretty crazy that President Burton is going to be gone! I'm excited to get to work with all the Seoul missionaries though!
I got an e mail from my last companion Elder Turley. He said he went and taught with the missionaries a couple of times, but it’s a lot different and he misses being a missionary.
Elder Bogner and I are seeing a lot of blessings. Yesterday we sat down with a guy and his two sons that were having a picnic and taught them about the restoration of the gospel and the dad really liked it. We're meeting them again this week. Last Monday we stopped at a bakery to get some dinner and this guy came up and said he wanted to buy for us and asked us to come sit with him. We told him what we're doing in Korea and gave him a Book of Mormon and he's planning to meet us again on Tuesday! We're teaching a couple of other people right now that have a lot of potential. Hopefully they'll be able to be baptized in the next few weeks.
I hope you're all doing well! Have a good week.
Love,
Elder Lufkin
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment