Here's my new adress for letters in Korea:
Korea Seoul Mission
Gwanghwamun PO Box 210
Jongno-Gu Seoul-Si 110-602
South Korea
So tomorrow President Burton leaves and President Lee becomes our new president! Pretty exciting, but I'm gonna miss Pres. Burton a lot. Tomorrow we'll have a combined Zone Leader Council as the new Seoul Mission, and then on Thursday all of the missionaries from our mission will get to have an interview with President Lee. It's all in Korean too!
This week has been a good week for us. Yoon Byeong Shik meets new investigators with us now and he even helped us with a proselyting activity on the street one day. We're meeting with a 28 year old girl named Kim Un Jeong right now too. She had no belief to start with, but she says she feels peaceful when she prays and she is starting to believe that God is there. She started meeting us to prepare for her job interview at GM that is in English. She told us last night that she got the job!

Last Wednesday we had Zone conference at our mission headquarters. President Burton gave us some good last council. This is something he has told us that I think is important to remember," Do not allow yourselves to ever become casual in the area of obedience. Remember, God cannot bless you if you are not qualifying for his blessings." That’s something that I've really found to be true. As I've done missionary work the way that Preach My Gospel and our leaders instruct us it just works and we see all kinds of miracles as we're out working. It's the same way outside of missionary work. I remember how before my mission I started paying tithing regularly the way that the Prophet has said. I had all kinds of bonus checks, and insurance and refunds come in the mail that I wasn't even expecting that helped me pay for the things I needed for my mission. I also got a lot of help from all of you! It shouldn't be too surprising though because we're promised that we'll be blessed spiritually and temporally if we do what the Lord asks.
Today is P day and we're meeting up with the rest of our zone and going out by the ocean to a place called Wormy Doe. I guess there are rides out there and a little China town and stuff. I'll send ya some pics next week. Also tonight we are going to the Bishop's house for a singles party. Kim Un Jeong might come with us too.
I hope you all have a good week!




No comments:
Post a Comment