Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Companion, Elder Garr

Hey, I'll call at 10:00 AM (Christmas Day) so it'll be 6:00 PM (Christmas Eve)in Idaho. We're only supposed to be on the phone for 40 min though. I think that would be good to just talk to people individually. I'm excited! I got the package from you yesterday. Thanks! I'm excited to open it. It is under our fake tree that we found on our porch.
Elder Garr and I have had a good week. He's a way good missionary and we get along way good. We've already seen a lot of success together. On Tuesday, we taught more lessons than any other day of my mission so far. Oh yeah, and last Sunday Jo Gi Hyun and Kim Sang Hoon both got baptized. The services both went really well and they're doing great. On the 23rd, we have a big conference at the mission headquarters with our whole mission. I think we'll be at that all day long then work on Christmas Eve and on Christmas day we have P day. So I'll be talking to you in a few days. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment