I got a new companion today and I'm staying here in Dong Jak. Elder Rigby is going to be a zone leader in another stake. My new comp. is Elder Garr from St.George,Utah. He has been out for 7.5 more months than me. He seems like a really good missionary and we get along good. He's our new District Leader, also, instead of Elder Rigby. He said he has lost like 80 lbs on his mission! Elder Skousen also left our house and Elder Fisher from St. George, came in to work with Elder Nye.
Kim Sang Hoon and Jo Gi Hyun are both getting baptized this Sunday. Kim Sang Hoon was supposed to last week, but he ended up having to work, so he will get baptized this Sunday as long as he doesn't have to work. He really wants to get baptized, but if he tells his boss that he can't work one day then he might just get fired. Elder Rigby should be able to come here after church in his other area and baptize one of them.
Anyways, things are still going great here. Ee Dong He and Sheen Yong Ha and their friend might come play basketball with us today. I haven't seen them for about 2 months so it'll be good.
It's been pretty cold here lately too, but we have lots of clothes.
Sorry, I'm kinda tired right now because we woke up early for transfers this morning. It really throws you off when you have the exact schedule every day.
I sent a package, for all the fam that lives in Idaho, by boat a long time ago. Hopefully it gets there. Have a great week! I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment