Can you spot Elder Lufkin?
President Burton
Sister Burton, Sister Knudsen
Our Christmas Conference yesterday was way fun. We left after breakfast to go to it and we were there til 6:00. We heard from President Burton and Sister Burton and from Elder Choi from the 70 and from his wife. We ate lunch and all wrote a letter to our families and then we had a nativity play and a talent show for each zone that was there. Last of all we watched a movie about our mission that had a lot of pics from the last year and we each got a copy of it. Oh and we had a white elephant gift exchange and I ended up with a can of peanut butter which was the thing that everyone wanted. Ha. After we got home we met an investigator named Ho Sung Ho that we met about a week ago. We taught him about half of the plan of salvation. He really likes the gospel. FHE on Monday was pretty fun. Only guys came so we played dodge ball the whole time. For the lesson we watched a movie about the Christmas spirit and read the story in Luke 2:1-16. Oh and last Sunday we also got invited to a Stake Christmas Party and it was way cool. It was pretty much a big musical and at the end they had all us missionaries come up and they gave us each a present. There are about 18 missionaries in our stake. And on Saturday for English class we had a Christmas party and watched "The Grinch". It was so funny! I don't think the Koreans understood a lot of the humor though. It's been a really fun week but it will be nice to just have a normal week again too though.
Hey, I missed the Christmas party at the ranch, huh? Sounds like the (Nativity) play was great. Laura's way good at that kind of stuff.
So, I get to talk to all of you tomorrow morning! I'm excited to open all the presents I got!
Well have a Merry Christmas! I'll talk to you tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment