Hey everybody!
It's been good to hear from all of ya! I can barely keep track of how many nieces and nephews I have anymore! I'm excited to see them all though!
Elder Lambert and I had an awesome week! We received training at a meeting last week about planning and using time effectively and it's helped us out a lot. I'm going to talk about some similar stuff in District Meeting tomorrow. About setting goals and plans and then promising Heavenly Father that you'll do your best to achieve the goals you set. It'll be a good meeting!
This week P-day was on Tuesday because we also went to the temple. It was really nice. Now we're going to a custom suit store to get a suit. I'm going to get a light gray one I think.(Thanks Mom!)
Brother Kim Ji Hoon and his family are progressing well and his two kids, Joon Beom and Joon Hyeok, are planning to get baptized on March 13th. The mom, Sister Gang Gyae Sook, said that she'd start praying individually every day and night to try and gain a personal testimony of Heavenly Father. When we met with her and her family, Elder Lambert and I, and her husband all shared experiences with her about getting answers to prayers and I think it helped her.
Last week we picked up two other new investigators that were previous investigators. One was from 7 years ago! And then yesterday I met with and old investigator that I met for like 4 months in my first area named Joey. He's a really nice guy and he wanted to come to church with us this week in YeongDeungPo ward. We quit meeting him then because he wasn't progressing, but hopefully he can now.
Last night was FHE at the church and we played secret signs! Missionaries play that a lot with members here so they all pretty much know what it is.
That's about all that's happened lately...
Have a killer week!
Love,
Elder Lufkin



No comments:
Post a Comment