Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Record Snow Fall in Korea


Temple Day
This has been a good week. We got about 8 inches of snow which is the most snow for the past 73 years, I guess. It's a lot warmer when there's snow falling so it was kind of nice.
We had Zone conference yesterday and it was sweet! It was mostly about setting goals during our daily work and also goals about what we're going to do when we get home. Then we went to the temple today, so it's been a good couple days.
We met Huh Sung Ho yesterday and he is still doing well and progressing. He wants to meet up when he gets back from Japan in 3 weeks. We also met another guy that’s got a lot of interest this week and we're meeting him again tomorrow. We had exchanges with our Zone Leaders on Monday and that was pretty good. We focused on teaching by the spirit and keeping the spirit with you and so from now on I'm going to rate my charity and virtue every night in PMG ch 6. It really actually helps. I was on exchanges with Elder Musso. I haven’t got to go with Elder Houston yet. Anyways, hope you have a good week. I love you. Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment