Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Area, Mahn Su and New Companion, Elder Tenney

I did get a transfer call and I'm now in Mahn Su with Elder Tenney. I like the area a lot and Elder Tenney is a nice guy and pretty easy to get along with. He has been out for about 6 months longer than me. I think we'll get a lot done. When I got here this morning our apartment was way dirty, but we've got it looking pretty good now. Things were going great in Dong Jak when I left. We have 2 investigators-we met one of them 2 and a half weeks ago(Jang Gwang He -26) and the other one just 5 days ago(Han Gun He -20). They have both been progressing really well and have a lot of faith. They are both just studying right now so they have a lot of time to meet.
I read Enos in the Book of Mormon yesterday. I love his story of praying.
They told us not to burn anything so I didn't do that on the 1 year mark but we had some good Korean food and since I was leaving yesterday- we ate Italian.
Have a good week. I love you.
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment