Last night was awesome! We met Kim Sang Hoon and Jo Gi Hyun with members and they are both planning to be baptized. Kim Sang Hoon will be baptized on the 6th. We met him on the street about 2 months ago and he has been slowly progressing ever since. He always comes to our FHE on Monday nights and I think the good lessons the other missionaries have given really helped to convert him. We have sweet FHE's! There are 3 comp's of Elders and two sister missionaries and a couple members come and a lot of investigators. It's probably the funnest night of the week for us. Jo Gi Hyun is going to be baptized on either the 6th or the 13th, but we haven't set a date for sure yet. He is starting his new job earlier than he thought so he can start coming to church. Elder Rigby and I are pretty happy about the work here. Actually, both transfers that I've been here with him have just been awesome. Today we are going to eat lunch at the Senior missionaries house with a few other missionaries. I made those pancakes you sent me a couple times already and they were way good! I made the cookies yesterday and we ate them with our investigators and members during lessons last night. They loved them. We had milk too, of course. I hope you have a fun day! I wish I was eating your vegetables today dang it.Talk to ya later. I love you!
Elder Lufkin
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment