Hey thanks for all the pics. Those ribs look good! I'm glad you got (the gift I sent) before your b-day. Today I'm looking for Christmas presents for everybody. It's gotten kind of cold lately. I'm already using that big coat that you got me at night sometimes. I got a big scarf too. It's been a good week so far. Ee Ju Hoon made it to church barely and got the gift of the HG. He's doing well and is planning to go to Utah next summer and wants to live there forever. He might room with Elder Rigby at college. We've been meeting a Kid named Jo Gi Hyun for a couple weeks and he's progressing really well. He reads the BOM and likes it and he prays every day but he can’t come to church because of his job. He's only 18, but his family is Kind of poor so he has to work part time during high school. A couple days ago we planned to teach him about the Sabbath and ask him to see if he could get Sundays off, but before we asked him he told us he is going to switch jobs in January and he could start coming to church every week! He's really mature for his age and understands the gospel well and accepts everything we teach him. We're really good friends. He told us we're his role model. Ha.
Everything is going good here. We have been seeing tons of miracles in this area and having fun since we got here. I'm glad you had a good b-day. You asked me about Christmas a couple weeks ago and the only things I could really think of are a CTR ring, pictures, and maybe some cool talks from Apostles or like John Bytheway or something. Have a good week. I love you.
Elder Lufkin
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment