Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lovin' the New Area

Hey I just got your card from Nauvoo. Thanks! I didn't know Brownings (Browning Guns) founder was a member of the church!
We just had a big training about Korean culture and how to get referrals so I was able to get it then.
I'm doing great. I'm lovin’ this area.
Conference was awesome and We got Kim De Hyun to come to part of it on Sunday. He heard a lot about serving other people from Elder Cooks talk so he helped a lady carry her groceries to her house on his way home. He said she gave him an apple for helping her and he got a hot feeling in his heart and it was like God was giving it to him. He texted us about it and said, "I meet God!!" and,"I feel that god is live." It was pretty sweet. He wants to get baptized. We don't have a date for sure yet but probably will pretty soon.
We've been eating good lately with all the stuff you sent me! I cooked the pancakes yesterday and they were Good!
That’s great that dad's doing better. It's so fun to carry on a conversation with him. It was fun driving around with him and listening to him sing Johnny Cash- ha. Well thanks for everything! I love you,
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment