Thursday, August 20, 2009

Teaching English and FHE

I had way good lunch today! We have a new missionary in our district named Elder Sung and his Aunt invited us over for lunch. Ho Ju Suk came too because we have to have a man there when we meet with women. It has been another good week. We started teaching English Class on Tuesday nights and Family Home Evening on Saturday nights. It is pretty fun and is good for finding people.
It kind of takes a while to adjust to a new companion and how they teach and stuff, but we're working together pretty well. Elder Kappas is really easy going compared to Elder Houston, but he's a really good teacher and has lots of good new ideas. Our investigators are doing pretty well. Kang Sun Oo will be baptized on the 13th of next month and we're teaching a family of 4 that is doing pretty well too.
I've been getting in a little better shape lately. I usually run for about 15 minutes in the morning and work out at a park by our house. Anyway...I'm doing awesome! Have a good week.


Love,
Elder Lufkin

No comments:

Post a Comment