
Elder Kappas Elder Lufkin
Elder Houston is a Zone Leader now in a different Zone. Elder Houston and I worked together really well. I think I'll do well with Elder Kappas too. He's a lot different (than Elder Houston) but he's a good missionary.

Farewell to Elder Houston
I had a way good week. Yesterday Ho Ju Suk took us out to dinner and dropped like 36 bucks on us. He was like, "It's ok, I think I'm richer than you" HA! Ho Ju Suk also came with us to the next two appointments and helped us teach. He's such a good member! Hopefully the bishop will give him a calling this week. Last Sunday, we made him dinner and ate together and he helped us teach then too. Everyone was pretty bummed that Elder Houston was leaving. He was here for 6 months.

Elder Lufkin, Ho Ju Suk, Elder Houston
We've got some good investigators that we want to set baptismal dates with this week. Kang Sun Oo can't meet very often-usually just after church. He's doing well though.
Anyway, I'm doing awesome. Thanks for the letters and E mails.
I love you,
Elder Lufkin



No comments:
Post a Comment